Viva video is probably the best video editing application available in the market for various platforms. Viva video is officially available for Android and IOS devices, but in this article, we will talk about how to gate Vivavideo for PC. Vivavideo gives the ability to transform images into the video along with the soundtrack and various effects and transition. Although Viva video is not officially available for PC, we have provided you with a walk around by which you can use Vivavideo for PC.
Important Features of VivaVideo App:
These are the important features of The Viva video for PC. Read the features carefully before installing it in your PC.
- VivaVideo gives you the option to your video FX format settings which is DSLR like effects for videos.
- Live dubbing and sticker adding features are also available in The Vivavideo for PC.
- There are more than 200 special effects which are included in the Viva video app which can be added to the videos while editing.
Complete Steps to Download & Install VivaVideo for PC:
- Go to the www.bluestacks.com and download the latest version of the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
- From the website download the installation file of the BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC using any internet browser.
- After the installation file is downloaded located in the downloads folder in your c drive or you can also go to the download section of the browser which you use to download the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator in your PC.
- Double click on the BlueStacks installation exe file to install it in your PC.
- Wait for few moments to get it installed in your PC and log in with your Google account just like setting up your new Android device.
- After the login is completed, use the below link to downnload vivavideo on windows pc.
Download (38.26 MB)
- After the downloading of The Viva video apk file is completed, go to the installed apps section of your BlueStacks Android emulator and tap on the three vertical dots to access the install APK option.
- Now click on the install APK option it will enable you to browse the PC, select the Viva video APK file to let it install in your BlueStacks Android emulator.
- It will take a few seconds to get the Viva video apk file installed in the BlueStacks Android emulator. After it’s done you will able to see the Viva video app icon in the installed app section of the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Click on the Viva video app icon in the installed app section of the BlueStacks Android emulator to open the app and start editing videos using the Viva video in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
We have collected various data about the Viva video from its official website and along with various other corners of the internet and provided them in this article for you. We have also listed you with the important features of The Viva video for PC in this article. We also provide you the complete guide to successfully download and install Viva video app in your PC using the walkaround process. share this article with other PC users so that they can also use this wonderful video maker app in their PC in case they do not want to use this application in their smartphones.